April 20, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday: Wild Yellow Holly



Sweet Shot DayMy friend Darcy is doing a weekly photo meme called Sweet Shot Tuesday where you share your favorite shot of the week. I thought I would share this wild holly picture I took a little while back when we were visiting Papa John's ranch. I had never seen this plant species before and the little flower bells on it were such a happy yellow. This week's sweet shot (5) is being entered to win a 50$ gift certificate to Studio Jewel.

What are you waiting for? Link up your sweet shot of the week at My 3 Boybarians! Just click the little button to go add your favorite photo (any kind of picture you want).

6 comments:

  1. Awesome shot! Gorgeous bokeh too!!

    I love the colors - bold but calming, not too vivid and overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love the colored bokeh, actually, love the colors all together! (very tuscan!) ;o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a plant like that before. What a creative God we have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love the shots of plants and flowers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow. It is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly! I recognized the leaves from books but never in my life seen *real* holly.

    It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.