June 11, 2010

Sticking in There



Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.

~Josh Billings

8 comments:

  1. We should all be like the postage stamp. Only that would require focus. Or some very strong adhesive. I have neither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and interesting.


    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ( My 2 year and I) love this photo~ So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! He looks pretty entertained by the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar photo of my little one with stickers all over her face. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... Just look at your cutie of a little dude! :o)

    Hang, er stick, in there, Spritti. Love ya'!

    Xoxo,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooooo cute with the little wrinkled nose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.