August 24, 2010

Tell Me More Italian - Homeschool Premium Version... Giveaway!

tell me more italian

I'm so full of wonderful gifts this week. {Mainly because I don't have time to post anything with substance of my own.}

Today is Italian day! 

Put down your copy of "Eat, Pray, Love" and get your comment fingers ready to peck out an entry to win this wonderful software package for your homeschool kid/s!

Here's the fine print in not-so-fine print:

1) This product was given to me to review.
2) I never did the review because we decided to learn Spanish instead. We live in Texas, so I figured Spanish would be more practical (and I might learn how to communicate with my maid's sister).
3) Lest you think I'm rich, my maid comes once a month if I'm REAL lucky and can give up something else - like groceries or gas - because I'm in such a desperate state of needing help around here. Yay for run-on sentences.
4) This product has been opened ONCE, but never used (so the seal is broken on top of the box).
5) You will need a headset to use this product on your PC. I have no idea what happened to the one that came with the box. Sorry! You can find them cheap at Office Depot or Walmart.
6) This product has 4 CD Roms and covers Complete beginner, intermediate and advanced Italian.
7) I'll be shipping this to you from my very own little CASA. See? I do know a few Spanish words... even without software help.
8) This give-away is not sponsored by Tell Me More, and I didn't get compensated for it.

Here's how you can enter (each counts as 1 entry):

1) Follow me on twitter: @sprittibee (you must tell me what your twitter handle is or leave url)
2) Put your mugshot in my Google Friend Box in the sidebar.
3) Sub to my blog in Google Feed Reader or by Email.
4) Tell me where you would go on vacation if money was no option.
5) Tweet about this contest:

@sprittibee is giving away a FREE copy of Tell me More's Premium #Homeschool Italian Software (beginner 2 advanced)! : http://bit.ly/c9L2Z7

(you can tweet once a day for an extra entry and each entry must be in a separate comment with a url)

Contest ends Saturday at NOON. That's August 28th, folks... so hurry!

This is a great program and worth quite a bit of money, I hear. Check out their website if you don't believe me! Looks like they have a new cover design since this version came out.

Winner will be chosen by Random.org and prize will be shipped, so you must give me a valid shipping address to receive the prize.

May the most in need of some culture win!

29 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! I don't think I have much time for substance either this week! Please don't feel you need to explain about a maid-I'm thinking of one myself and we aren't rich either, but physical challenges make it difficult to keep up!

    I have been a Google Connect "follower" for a while now, so that's one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you could be a Google Connect follower (the mugshot part) without subscribing to your blog, but you have been on my reader for a while now, so that's two! (My daughter just came in and asked, "Does that lady like bees?" and wanted to know if you were a Christian. She is always checking up on me to make sure I only read Christian blogs! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now for the vacation part. Since we have never gone away on a real vacation in 18 years of marriage, I would want to make up for lost time. First we would travel to Scotland for a couple weeks and then take a ferry down to Ireland. When finished there we would fly to Italy and stay for a month! From there we would head to Australia to see some awesome Aussie sisters and then hop across to New Zealand where we would live the rest of our lives! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm off to follow you on Twitter-I hope that doesn't scare you after the last comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following on Twitter for a couple of weeks @laurieskillern

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go to Italy - a dream I've had since getting married. Wanted to honeymoon there but went to Disney World instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I forgot, @thekelleyeight .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would go to Hawaii if cash were not an issue. I have never been to the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally follow you, more like stalk, that should be an automatic win. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard "If money were no option" I've always heard it said "Object" I wonder if it's a regional thing.

    ANYWAY...Christchurch, NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so funny, Ms. Bee! I follow you on Twitter, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And of course, I subscribe to your blog, sweetie! I'd be loving some Italiano.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't do the Google Friend thing, cause I, er, my computer log-ins and such have weird issues. Not that I haven't tried. Just haven't been able to work this matter out.

    However, vacation? I would like to go to Ireland, Italy, or Germany. Or on a cruise to either Alaska or the Bahamas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm an expat Australian living in the USA. The one place I would go would probably be back home! I know it's lame -- especially if money were no option -- but there is no place like home, and I miss my Sydney family.

    Also, I subscribe to your blog through a feed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let's see, my blonde haired, Native American children speaking Italian, I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vacation, where to go, what to do? I'm a single mom with 2 smaller kiddos, and I believe we would go to Africa. We have 2 sponsored children there through World Vision (1 born on each of my children's birthdate's, they love that!). And we just might never come back, who knows. Hawaii sounds great, we're displaced beachbums, not sure how that happened; and traveling the world would be so fab, but I believe it's Africa for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you on Twitter @SomewhatCrunchy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe to your blog via GoogleReader :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/SomewhatCrunchy/status/22092984285

    Ciao Bella! (that's all I got) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @cbar94 on twitter...

    followed, subbed, followed again and have been working on the "post this on twitter." ;)

    If money were no option I would choose Italy. My husband's ancestors immigrated from Perugia. It's been a dream of mine for years to experience the place where our sons' ancestors were born and raised.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on Facebook. I would go back to Austria. though Italy was great for the ice cream and the men...in that order!

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweeted the giveaway
    I follow you on twitter already http://twitter.com/wifeypooandmom
    followed again in google, I think.
    Italy is my # choice. I want to see where my grandparents lived.
    I have no problem with maids, who didn't have one in the bible?

    Food for thought, Bella is a "beautiful" name for a girl : ) Ciao amico

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm one of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a cousin in Italy - she and her husband are missionaries over there. She's beautifully fluent in the language even those she was born in Kansas! So I think it'd really be neat to visit her over there and speak her language!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow! What an awesome giveaway! I would go to Europe on vacation if money is no object and Italy is one of the top places on my list that I would want to see with France and Spain following close behind.

    Please enter me. Would love to win this! We are studying Leonardo da Vinci right now and learning a lot about Italy in the process!
    ~Jen Unsell
    unsells{at}yahoo{dot}com
    www.theunsells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have now subscribed to your blog.
    ~Jen Unsell
    unsells{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am now following you in Google Friend Connect.
    ~Jen Unsell
    unsells{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete