I discovered this site today while blog peeping. It touched my heart so much that I thought I would share it with you all. Go see Katie for yourself and read her story. Pray for her to be returned to her family and for her to be healed from her cancer. She has a prayer pager: 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and the # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. What a wonderful idea!
Here's an exerpt from her site:
Monday, January 24, 2005
Prayers Coming From All Over United States
Katie Warnecke, 12, who was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, displays a U.S. map showing where people have prayed for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.