June 26, 2005

small HTML successes

I am so excited! And it's hard to be excited when it's after midnight and my entire household is sleeping (except the incorrigible kitten). I figured out how to tweak my template to add a blogroll (list of somewhat? like-minded? bloggers), a list of my favorite links, and a list of posts that contain photos (to help relatives and friends find them easier - without having to listen to me gab). You can find these handy tools on my left hand sidebar if you scroll down a bit.

As for this Saturday, we are still without a contract on the house... no showings for almost three weeks (including the weekends). It's very frustrating. Poor Kev is very disheartened. I am sort of numb at this point (and yet hopeful that the end of our tunnel is near)... so pray for us, if you think of it. We could use a miracle sale ASAP. We know that God's timing is perfect, though... so we are staying the course and waiting on Him.

I baked a few loaves of banana bread tonight, and tomorrow we are making an enchilada pie (casserole) as well. Kev made a wonderful Lebanese cucumber salad that you really would have to taste to fully appreciate. It is marinating over-night in the borrowed fridge in our garage (when it rains, it pours! Our 5 year old fridge died - killing with it an uncalculated amount of perishables). Of course, Kevin's salad is sure to be the toast of the potluck lunch tomorrow after worship services. I told him tonight that he's always "trying to show me up"! That's OK, I absolutely LOVE it that my husband is a great cook.

We rode bikes tonight as a family for the very first time - all four of us on bikes together. How wonderful (aside from the screeching voice of my six year old every time we had to go up-hill)! Now if we could just get those training wheels off of Morgan's bike! I miss their cute baby days, but life has never been more fun since they have become their own little 'big people'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.