Never eat anything bigger than your head. - B. Kliban
I promised myself I would stay away today... looks like I have a case of blogitis. Well, at least I'm enjoying myself. Sorry if you aren't! I promise I won't post a big long essay today - you're probably still twitching a little if you actually made it through yesterday's mental drooling.
So, today, on a much less serious note, I present to you a delicious link that I created to share tried-and-true recipes that our family loves (forgive me for only having three recipes posted so far!). I plan on adding one each day after I cook (if it is good enough to pass on), and at other times when people request recipes and I have to type them anyway. I have a mental list of a few that are my favorites that will go up when I get the time to dig out the cook-books, also.
In our house, we all cook. Even the kids like to help in the kitchen. I want them both to know how to cook when they leave home. Kevin doesn't cook as often as I do, but when he does, he rarely makes something that isn't a crowd pleaser. Our whole family could vouch for this. A lot of our family members are also very skilled in the culinary arts. I have a hard time making menu plans for the week, since I have over 100 (haven't actually counted them) cookbooks and I LOVE international foods. I get a lot of recipes off of Allrecipe.com (linked on my food page) when we are looking to use up a single item before it goes bad and we can't think of anything interesting to do with it ourselves. Anyway, check out my foodie-blog and let me know what you think.
Here's the link to "GATHERING MANNA" (Heather's Recipe Blog) - click the image!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.