Here's a lovely photo of my little "crybaby". She's got an active tear duct in one eye, and often is seen "crying". She milks this situation for all it's worth, though - and enjoys all the attention she gets. This picture was taken while she was sideways and her head was upside down - sunning in the corner of our living room on a chair. Her eyes are a greenish orange - very interesting color. Pretty kitty, is she not? You should hear her funny talk. I've never had a cat that could talk in so many different sounds!
July 28, 2005
Minga Cam
Here's a lovely photo of my little "crybaby". She's got an active tear duct in one eye, and often is seen "crying". She milks this situation for all it's worth, though - and enjoys all the attention she gets. This picture was taken while she was sideways and her head was upside down - sunning in the corner of our living room on a chair. Her eyes are a greenish orange - very interesting color. Pretty kitty, is she not? You should hear her funny talk. I've never had a cat that could talk in so many different sounds!
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
What a lovely cat!
ReplyDeleteoh my GOSH what a cutie!!! she has gotten so big!
ReplyDeleteThanks KTCat. :)
ReplyDeleteSara - Yes, she's a lot bigger than the last time you saw her. Still just as snotty, though. She has her sweet moments (about 1 out of 10!)... but for the most part is pretty "above the fray".