August 03, 2005

Blog Labotomy

I apologize for the absolute lack of brain activity on my site this week. Watching paint dry is pretty boring, yes? Well, not much new today, unfortunately. This morning I got up early before it got hot outside and weeded the front flower bed, and then got my heavy box of school books loaded into the car to visit a friend and do some school planning. In a few minutes, I have church services, and then we are on our way home to get in bed early tonight. I am beat.

Somehow, I feel that in this exhaustion, the Lord is wooing me to REST IN HIM. And I am going to do just that... I choose to not stress out over our finances or the lack of window dressings in my kitchen and breakfast area. I choose to not stress out over the two realtors who did not show up in the past two days to show the house. I choose to not stress out that I am supposed to start school Monday and I haven't gotten my ducks in a row yet. God is in control. This too shall pass!

And, here are some wonderful posts (by others who don't seem to be experiencing my mental handicap this week) that you might want to check out upon exiting my site:

Chip Implants, Any Volunteers? by Lennie at Cross Blogging

This week's Christian Carnival by Dunmoose the Ageless

Debt: just say no! by Danny Homeschooling Dad

Remember the Sabbath by Carla at Joys in the Journey

Schedules and Priorities by Spunky at spunkyhomeschool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.