You have GOT to go listen to this song: "I Can't Afford My Gasoline". I nearly fell off my chair laughing! I could entirely relate. I put a five dollar bill and three bucks worth of quarters in my SUV this week... and that bought me about 70 miles. Good thing the post office, the grocery store, and Mc Donalds are only five miles away. I love the verse in the background that said "Choose Gas or Food" Ha! Too bad we're upside down on the SUV. I would surely consider a hybrid next go-around!
Thanks, Honee, for sending this to me on email!
Thanks, Honee, for sending this to me on email!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.