I am babysitting my two sweet nieces today while their parents look for a house. I have a friend with two little boys coming to help me pack later today, as well. We'll have six children running around in between our boxes. That's OK. We have plenty of packing tape if they get unruly! Just kidding.
I found out yesterday that my movers can't come on Thursday... and I have to have the carpets cleaned and clean the house Friday while we are at the closing table... so I have to move out WEDNESDAY! The movers arrive at noon. That gives me a lot less time to get out than I had planned. I'll be sleeping on the floor Wednesday and Thursday night, also. Yuck.
So, I may, or may not have any time to stop in this week... and I hate to admit it, but I will probably have DIAL UP connection for a couple of months *sigh* - which may make my posting irregular at best. I'll do my very best to be in here at least four-five times a week!
Pray that we find a house in our price range and get our debt paid off so we can get back to a normal life TOGETHER as a family. I'm looking forward to looking back on this chapter of our lives!
I found out yesterday that my movers can't come on Thursday... and I have to have the carpets cleaned and clean the house Friday while we are at the closing table... so I have to move out WEDNESDAY! The movers arrive at noon. That gives me a lot less time to get out than I had planned. I'll be sleeping on the floor Wednesday and Thursday night, also. Yuck.
So, I may, or may not have any time to stop in this week... and I hate to admit it, but I will probably have DIAL UP connection for a couple of months *sigh* - which may make my posting irregular at best. I'll do my very best to be in here at least four-five times a week!
Pray that we find a house in our price range and get our debt paid off so we can get back to a normal life TOGETHER as a family. I'm looking forward to looking back on this chapter of our lives!
TWO DAYS UNTIL MOVING DAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.