August 26, 2005

My Blog is Cooler than Yours

In my elation, I couldn't resist that post title. But, I'm certain that the twenty to thirty people who happen to get trapped (like a helpless ant in a sand pit) on my site each day... know that real truth eludes that statement. I just wanted you to know how utterly wowed I am by my newest blogging phenomenon. Cloud lists by topic! Yes, that's right! [you may cheer if you wish]


It is so neat, that I can hardly pull my tired eyes off of it and go to bed. Alas, I must. But, for your viewing (and researching) pleasure... I present to you.... [drum roll please]:




I also linked this in my "Posts By Topic" sidebar item for future reference. Click the link, read my topic categories, click the one you are interested in, and a list of posts will appear! How hip is that? Technology never ceases to amaze me. So, I'll leave you with that wondrous thought as you browse my archives in a cloud of blissfully random words... a fuzz of data... a mist of blogish expression...


OK, OK, I'm going to bed now.


[P.S. By the way, tomorrow's post is about the CONTRACT we are going to sign!]

1 comment:

  1. Blogging: Never before in the history of the world, have so many had so little to say to so few. I saw this quote the other day ... it is just for humor and i'm not saying that this is the case with this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.