September 04, 2005

Back Online

I'm plugged in and running again. I have updated the recipe blog some. I also added a cloud topic list so you could browse the recipe site by category. I left my school planner at my mom's house, so I've been reading The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (and really enjoying it). I'm going to do a magazine review on it tomorrow.

I have gotten quite a number of SPAM comments regarding other blogs that have something to sell. I have to warn you that if you post them on my site, they are directly emailed to me, and I will delete them immediately. It is a waste of your time to post them. If I get any more, I will be forced to add word-verification to my comments section.

I'll be blog peeping some before I turn things off today. I have been missing my weekly reads! Our closing has been pushed out until Wednesday or Thursday next week. I'm planning a field trip to the Police Station for our Crime and Punishment Unit we start next week while I'm back in town to close on the house. The kids will enjoy seeing their friends one last time before we are out of town for good.

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Keep Katrina Victims in your prayers... and have a super Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten some to0 -- I don't believe these people read the blogs they are posting to. It's some sort of automatic thing going on -- ah I see you did the word thing after all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.