Well, I spent two nights on the floor in the house, and we cleaned and moved the last stuff out. Kev and I are unplugging the computer today, and taking it with us to set up at our in-law's house in 24-48 hours. I'll be down briefly. My email will remain the same (for those of you who have it). I look forward to enjoying a move-free weekend! Time to dive in to my teacher's planner and enjoy some R&R with the family.
FOUR DAYS UNTIL CLOSING DAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.