August 31, 2005

Empty House, Strange Feeling

I'm sitting on the floor in my house, leaning over my keyboard. I have a couple of coolers with some food, some boxes of homeschool books, a family quilt, a tall fake tree the movers forgot, some plastic cups and toilet paper. It took us all day to get moved in to storage. I'm crazy tired. I am pretty sure my back won't feel the same tomorrow (especially after a night of sleeping on the floor).

Good thing I left my computer plugged in, though. My title company emailed me while I was on our third load to the storage unit (the movers had a truck in the shop, and came with one of their smaller trucks). It seems the buyer's lender is not able to produce paperwork on time, and her bank is holding her funds she deposited for closing until next Tuesday. So, we have to mail the documents to my husband for him to sign and close on Tuesday.

I'm praying that we will be looking back on a smooth, un-eventful closing by this time next week... and that I'm half-way out of debt! Tomorrow is our day to move the little stuff that is migrating with me out of the house. So, I had better curl up on my frizay carpet and get some shut-eye. Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.