October 18, 2005

Historic Naval Ship Field Trip Link

navalshipseal
I was so excited to find this link. If you are doing a study on the military or on ships/sailing... you will absolutely be thrilled to know that there is a website out there that has done all the work for you. This is a great list of all the Historic Naval Ships that you can visit by state, and even by country! I hope it helps you as much as it has me!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.