October 04, 2005

Voter Registration Countdown in Texas

Just a friendly reminder that OCTOBER 11TH is your Texas voter's registration card deadline. The link to the voter website is under the title of my post. Or you can click here: "voter website".

We are having a bit of a problem getting ourselves registered this year. You are supposed to be living in the county you are registered in... and we're not! We can't qualify for mail-out ballots because we don't have an address in the county we are registered in anymore. Therefore, we're going to both have to register in different counties for this one election, using our temporary addresses of residence. Kev will vote in one county, and me in another. What an adventure this year has been.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.