Had to chuckle when I read this article's take on the Miers ordeal. If she shares Bush's philosophy, I just hope that includes a little good will towards fellow humans and not a "give-'em all the death penalty" mentality.
Hi! Thanks for visiting me Sprittibee! I am thrilled to find your blog...and constantly amazed at the wealth of excellent, thought-provoking writing in blogs like yours. If only I had more hours in my day! *sigh* I know I will be back! Blessings ~ Patricia
You are welcome, Patricia. You are too kind. Yes, blogging is a time-sucker... but very addictive. It takes a lot less time than scrapbooking, though... and a LOT less money! My husband says that I have transferred hobbies. I guess he's right.
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.
Hi! Thanks for visiting me Sprittibee! I am thrilled to find your blog...and constantly amazed at the wealth of excellent, thought-provoking writing in blogs like yours. If only I had more hours in my day! *sigh* I know I will be back! Blessings ~ Patricia
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome, Patricia. You are too kind. Yes, blogging is a time-sucker... but very addictive. It takes a lot less time than scrapbooking, though... and a LOT less money! My husband says that I have transferred hobbies. I guess he's right.
ReplyDelete