November 18, 2005

Not Jesting

I took The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test... and here was my score:

The Harlequin
You scored 39% Cardinal, 48% Monk, 44% Lady, and 40% Knight!


You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.


harlequin


I think I could handle being upper class in those days, but man - that was before indoor plumbing and DEET mosquitoe repellent! If you really do some research into Medieval Times (History of Britain DVD Series is great fun), you realize quick how good we have it in the 21st Century (AD - none of that Circa crud for me)! God knew what He was doing putting me in the land of porcelain toilets and beepy computers... just another reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. um. Circa crud?

    What are you referring to? As far as I know, the circa just means you aren't sure exactly what date something it, but it is around the one noted. It is NOT a synonym for AD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon me! I was thinking of "BEFORE COMMON ERA" - BC. :) It pays to think before you type. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.