November 11, 2005

Sneaky Late Night Post

I've decided to head home. Yup, I'm headed back to Texas. We checked into renting furniture and it was the same price (per month) as a rental truck would be (once). I don't have to be great at Math to figure that a one-time payment of over 300$ would be better than a monthly payment of over 300$. Right? So, we're headed home to sort through storage, and hopefully we can get some family and friends to help us load the truck up Saturday.

Sara? You out there? :)

Anyway... I'm packing up my computer tomorrow... and I'll be on the road for a few days. Happy Trails to me. Until we meet again. Don't worry, my little blogish friend, it probably won't be much longer than Monday or Tuesday... hope to "see you" then.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. okay. Yeah. If renting is that expensive, this makes total sense, even with the price of gas, etc.

    PLUS! While you have the truck, you can get other little things in storage that you would otherwise have to pay extra for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are gems. :) I'm still alive and kicking. Hopefully my computer will be up soon... working the bugs out...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.