November 22, 2005

yam.icio.us


Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without some sort of sweet-potato dish on the table. Mosey on over to my foodie-blog and print out the latest yam.icio.us recipes for your Turkey-Day Feast!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!!

*********************************************

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me. I am in charge of the sweet potatoes this year. I'm going with Sweet Potatoes with Curried Onions. http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=340&sid=618378
    It sounds like it will turn out okay. I'll let you know. By the way, thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.