December 10, 2005

411 AND MORE...

Hey, peoples. I got some nifty news via email this week. Seems 411 calls can be free if you call this number: 1-800-FREE-411 ... or 800-373-3411 -- whether on the cell phone or land line.

I didn't believe it, so I checked it out on snopes.com -
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/free411.asp

Wow.

Anyway, my computer is experiencing technical difficulties. I have a worm or virus that is making my life miserable. So.... I'm going to wipe it clean tonight. Hopefully I will be back up and running smoothly by tomorrow afternoon.

Have a super weekend if I don't "see you" until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.