I'm trying to make my way back up onto my chair after falling off in hysterical laughter at Paul Shanklin's freakishly funny musical parodies. I'm glad my husband listens to Rush every now and then. I'm sure I'm the last to know about these, but I think they are pretty groovy all the same. If you haven't heard Paul's stuff and you enjoy election humor, you MUST click and listen!
*Click the TITLE of the post and then click the listen tab at the top of Paul's site.*
Technorati Tags: politics, Media, Government, Humor, Music, Christmas, Gifts
*Click the TITLE of the post and then click the listen tab at the top of Paul's site.*
Technorati Tags: politics, Media, Government, Humor, Music, Christmas, Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.