December 11, 2005

Last Chance to Nominate Me!

Just peeped in at Spunky's site and she's wrapping up the Homeschool Blog awards very soon. If you love me, and you want to help me get a little triffle for my side-bar to make me feel important, please stop over at her place and nominate me for one of the Homeschool BEST categories.

6 comments:

  1. Just voted for you! Love ya,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. :) How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either I'm a moron or they make it very difficult to figure out where to vote or both. Can't find the polling place. Got any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rich. You scroll down to the bottom of the link I provided (in comments), and type:

    Best Homeschool... category... and then my link: http://sbees.blogspot.com

    :) Thanks for trying!

    *********************

    Jan, thank you very much!

    EVERYONE: Thanks for the vote... I was just whining, and not expecting anyone to really take me up on it! :) You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I nominated and voted for you :) I love reading your blog.

    ~Spunky Jr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.