I've been checking off my list... yeah, I know what you're thinking... Santa's List, but sorry - nothing that magical. I've been ONLY naughty all year, anyway (according to my creditors). I doubt my name made it to the North Pole. I'll settle with having it in the ecosystem.
I'm doing my checkbook and paying bills since payday is tomorrow. But, I wanted to give you all a few links since you'll be sorely missing my wonderful posts while I'm busy getting my priorities straight....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PARENTING LINK: Yelling easy to do, but hardly doing the job
SCIENCE LINK: ID Critic Beaten... so sad that people can't be Christ like. It is bad enough that we are already up against scoffers. Must we add fuel to the fire? (when I say we... I assume that these people who beat the professor are proponents of ID and proclaim to be Christian)
TEXAS LINK: Merry Christmas, Texas Style
PATHETIC LINK OF THE DAY: French ethics... you can't take someone's face (transplant), but you can kill your own baby (abortion). Go figure.
SCIENCE LINK: ID Critic Beaten... so sad that people can't be Christ like. It is bad enough that we are already up against scoffers. Must we add fuel to the fire? (when I say we... I assume that these people who beat the professor are proponents of ID and proclaim to be Christian)
TEXAS LINK: Merry Christmas, Texas Style
PATHETIC LINK OF THE DAY: French ethics... you can't take someone's face (transplant), but you can kill your own baby (abortion). Go figure.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Have a super Thursday! Pray that some rich tycoon wills his entire fortune to us this Christmas - and if you do, let me know so that when we get the check, we can send you a fruitcake. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.