October 08, 2007

2007 Blog Awards



Time for the blog awards again. Not the homeschool ones... just the regular joe-shmoe awards that everyone can participate in. You can nominate anyone you want - even yourself. Head over and nominate your blogging buddies to give them a pat on the back for all their hard work.

Click the title of this post to go and nominate your favorite blogs.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know I am working on my hsba stuff.
    RYC:
    WOW!! You came to my blog?? I am honored.
    I'll Fly Away was everyone's favorite when I posted it. It is a powerful song.
    As Always,
    SuperAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Love that song. Don't be so surprised. You are a great blogger, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.