November 10, 2007

Saturday Swap for Homeschoolers

HSBA Saturday SwapThe Homeschool Blog Awards website did a SWAP for October last month.

This month they are doing it again.

If you don't know what a SWAP is and think you might be interested in joining, head over to the HSBA site and check out today's post. They link you to all sorts of SWAP ideas where you can find out more about swapping in general.

You can see some of the other SWAP participants posts (and the SWAP gifts they got from their swappy buddies) if you follow the links there. Very cool, indeed. Have fun swapping in November.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.