December 03, 2007

Thursday Challenge - Happy

laugh

Last week's Thursday Challenge was "Happy". I couldn't pass that one up. I have a happy photo (blurry as it may be) that always makes me smile. This is it. We were on a field trip - just having fun. I love my kids!

tcbutton

Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , Foto,

5 comments:

  1. What a great picture!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shot! Blurry or not, it's classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Yeah, except something about the way I altered the colors to soften them left my eyes looking red. Evil!

    I love this photo because it captures the awe and fun that results in having kids. They are unexpectedly wonderful. They amaze me and make me laugh every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fun picture! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.