December 13, 2007

Thursday Challenge - Red

cherry-limeade

Cherry Limeade. Not exactly your 'health'-drink... but when you are on vacation or on the go, they sure are a treat. I captured this one (after my daughter stole a few of the cherries) on our trip this past week. I thought I would share it for Thursday Challenge.

Enjoy! I know I did.

In case you want one for yourself, you can get them at Sonic or Dairy Queen. This one was a DQ Cherry Limeade (and it had about 8 cherries in it!). Mmmmmm.

tcbutton

P.S. Voting closes at the Homeschool Blog Awards tomorrow night at 11:59PM!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , Foto,

4 comments:

  1. I just slobbered all over myself. I live within walking distance of Sonic. Guess where I'll be tomorrow (payday)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty picture! It really is! :) It's the little things in life..YUMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Red Robin around these parts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes for a pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.