December 15, 2007

Sometimes a Girl Has to Clean Out Her Email Box

Links of interest from the inbox:

Another Scary Teacher Sex Scandal Case (don't click if you are under 18)

Funny Homeschool Girl Sims Music Video

The Daily Cayote (fabulous photos and a place to get that 2008 calendar)

The North Pole Cookbook (you've never seen so many Christmas recipes in one place!)

Behold, the Man Cold (too funny!)

Fake Cactus Photoblog (be careful - you might get hooked flipping through the pictures there)

Sew Much Comfort - Help for Military wounded (hat tip to Terri Sue)

Last night for voting at the Homeschool Blog Awards (I think I messed up on my voting link in the last post... sorry!)

Amy likes Konos, too!

I had at least 380 emails (over 100 unread) when I got home from our "vacation". I'm also just now digging out of the laundry piles and have the whirling vortex of cat destruction cleaned up. I even ran the vacuum on the stairs... and cleaned the garage out. My honey got home yesterday from his business trip and he's on vacation until the 2nd of January! Yipee! He just made me some Italian Coffee. I better go so I can enjoy it while it's hot. Have a very merry December 15th, and to all a good night.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , Foto,

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of emails. I try to keep a low-profile on emails. lol And I am not signed up for google alerts and other stuff.

    I am so glad your hubby is home (and making some yummy coffee)... I bet you are too!

    Love
    Jocelyn

    And, send me Morgan's url, again, please.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.