December 17, 2007

Kitchen Stuff and Blog Award Winners

I'm having fun on "holiday" with my family. Today is Kevin's first day off from work and he doesn't have to go back until after New Years! This is his longest holiday since we were newlyweds! We've almost been married 15 years, so I think he deserves some free time. All of us are in our pajamas and have bed-head at 12:30 PM. I have no idea what is for lunch.

So forgive me for "not blogging" today... but you can find me at these other blogs...

8 Things from My Kitchen
...@ Gathering Manna (my food blog)

and...

And the WINNERS ARE:
...@ Homeschool Blog Awards (where I am an author)

Have a super Monday and be sure to soak up that Christmas Spirit. Hope your holidays are filled with laughter, friendship, joy and love.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , Marriage,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.