February 14, 2008

Projects, Homeschool Lounge, and an Old Schoolhouse Carnival



Howdy folks. Happy Heart Day! Heather here - still hidden under a pile of paperwork. However, I am three trash sacks lighter since yesterday... and hopefull, today, I'll be finished with my project and MUCH more organized.

I wanted to let you all know about some happenings on the net that you won't want to miss.

The Homeschool LoungeFirst up... the launching of the Homeschool Lounge:

Here's the buzz from Heart of the Matter today... "The Homeschool Lounge is a FREE online social network community for Homeschool Moms; the very first of its kind! The vision of The Homeschool Lounge is to connect Homeschool Moms from all corners of the web; get advice, give advice, share, learn and laugh with those who truly understand you. There is something for everyone inside the many pages of this pioneer website so go check it out!"



Second up... next week will be The Homeschool Blog Awards hosting of the Carnival of Homeschooling:

Dawn created us a fabulous graphic. The theme will be 'One Room Schoolhouse'. Be sure to get your submission in as early as possible. Check out Henry's instructions on where to send them or visit blogcarnival to enter your post.

I better get back to my project!

Have a super Valentines Day! My you be filled with the Love of Christ!



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. That Valentine reminds me of some of the cute cards you used to get in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.