February 15, 2008

Swapperoni

jan-swap08

My swap sister and I were both extremely tardy with sending our gifts in the mail for the January swap. However, we both finally DID send them and it was GREAT to get a package in the mail (just for me). Dawn sent me some LUXURY socks (well - that's what the label said, anyway). I wore them all day yesterday and to sleep in last night. I hated to take them off. My mom told me they were so "me". I happen to be a striped sock fanatic - who knew???

Dawn really outdid herself with the digital scrapbooking and frames cd, the chai tea mix, and those wonderful socks! Thanks for being my swap buddy, Dawn! You're the best!

Want to join the next swap and get in on the fun? We are leaving the swap for February open until Sunday the 17th. If you have already swapped before and are in for the next swap and want to save time, you can just forward me your completed questionnaire via email. If you haven't swapped before - please go leave a comment on the HSBA Feb. Swap post and we'll get you set up for this month!

What's better than getting stuff in your mail box that isn't a bill? Not much!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. that's sweet, glad you are having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were late, but we were both late. :-) Glad you liked it. I thought that tea sounded quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely socks... and tea too!
    Now the question:
    Did you make the Friday organization deadline with those luxury socks and tea in hand? ~warm smile~

    Much love...
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.