March 11, 2008

Field Trips for Third and Fourth Grade

As promised, here is my field trip list for:

OUR 5th YEAR OF HOMESCHOOL: 3rd GRADE and 4th GRADE (2006-7)!

Do you have kids that are younger than 3rd and 4th Grade? Go visit my previous field trip lists (linked with photos and reviews). They can be found on my
Homeschool Series post by year/grade level.

Scrown

Below is a list of field trips we took when my children were in Third and Fourth Grade during the 2006-7 school year. In case you are just "tuning in" (and I apologize up front to the regular visitors for sounding like a broken record), our kiddos were 7 and 9 at the time. As my "Field Trip Foto Friday" Series progresses, I'll try and stop back in here to add links with detailed reviews of these field trips.

If there is a review of the field trip, it will be linked below and marked with asterisks (***) so you can go read the review.

Field trips are our favorite part of the school year. Of course, I did not list the numerous times we went to the park or library - those are frequent 'field trips' for us. Some of these field trips may seem a little on the cheesy side also (Scrapbook Day - spent at a scrapbook store learning to use their art tools - being the main one I'm talking about)... but you would be amazed at what you can learn if you HEAD OUT SOMEWHERE with the intention of LEARNING something new! Even a trip to the grocery store can be an educational experience if you set goals, bring tools (calculator), have an idea of what you aim to teach, and make it FUN!

I plan on starting back up with my Field Trip Foto Friday series again to flesh out the details and bring you the pictures from each of these that I can. I may be unable to find a photo for all of them, but I will do my best.

Enjoy!

2006-7 Field Trips (Third/Fourth Grade)

Up next in the series will be my list on curriculum, learning enrichment ideas, favorite KONOS memories, and photos or links from our favorite unit we did in 2006-7. Check back in here later this week for more homeschool records for third and fourth grades.

Have a super Tuesday!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email


Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of ideas for filed trips. My daughter is in 3rd grade and I admire those who "home-school." We have a very good school here but it all truly begins at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.