July 22, 2008

Bargain Finds for Back to School

flashcards

I visited Target the other day and stumbled across some awesome finds. My buddy Cindy had told me they had flashcards for the states. That was what I originally went for. I got two boxes (one was completely out of order and missing a few states so I'll have to go back and exchange it). Not only did they have the states, but they also had presidents and landmarks (famous places around the world - with vivid photos!). There were cute things for little preschool and early elementary kids, too. They had board books and a flip book of the states, spiral bound notebooks, other school supplies, stickers, and a VERY CUTE mini plastic globe that now is sitting on my bookshelf in our underwater map-themed school room. I also got a star shaped scrapbook hole-punch (they had hearts and other shapes, too). Most everything is a dollar. You can't beat that!

Also a great find was the pink owl duffel bag for $2.50 that we used as a gift bag for a birthday party. Great for toting library books, sleepover supplies or even car schooling! For under 15$ we were able to get a Hello Kitty clearance outfit (skirt and tank top), a notebook and highlighters for school, a set of stickers, and the pink duffel bag and some tissue paper to wrap it up in! I think our birthday girl enjoyed her super-cheap Target present.

I love collecting swap gifts for later, too. The dollar bins at Target are great places for stocking up. That reminds me... I need to get over there and close the swap for July and August. Head over and sign up today if you haven't already. I'll be emailing out your questionnaire soon!

Happy bargain hunting for back to school!



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those flash cards look so nice. We don't need them. I've spent too much money on books and school stuff already. Can I possibly refrain? Maybe since Target is miles away and gas is, well, expensive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going..! Target is really the best place for back to school shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.