Join us for some gifting fun at the HSBA. We're swapping homeschool supplies, neat stuff and possibly chocolate. YES - I SAID CHOCOLATE. Who cares if it comes in the mail in liquid form. That's the price of summer, baby.
See my past swaps at the tag below... and hop over to the HSBA July & August Swap post to sign up and get in on the fun.
Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email
Buzz Words: Homeschooling, Homeschool Blog Awards, Fun, Friends, swap, gifts, Homeschool, Personal, Buddies
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.