July 10, 2008

July Edition of HOTM - Why Homeschool?, Part 2

hotm-july08

My current series at HOTM has been about homeschooling... more particularly the reasons why we chose to homeschool. Stop over there and read about it and be sure to visit all the other inspiring articles as well. With time to reflect in the summer, it is good to reflect on the big picture.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. excellent, heather!!!! thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts into words :)

    enjoy your summer!
    michelle in ga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. :) I'm actually out of town this weekend visiting family I haven't seen in a long time... so posting and commenting is thin. I appreciate your encouragement, though! Very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.