August 23, 2008

And the lucky winner is...



The winner of the Scholastic StudyJams Contest is Amiee!

Unfortunately, she didn't leave me an email address when she signed her comment, so if she doesn't claim her prize in a week, I'll pick a runner up!

Thanks for playing, everyone! Be watching next week for two other great computer programs to help your schooling blossom this year! I'll be reviewing them for you so you can be in the know.

Happy weekend, everyone!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I emailed you my address.....I can't believe I won! I am in shock! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie. I started a contest this morning. I'm giving away "The Shack."

    I liked your KONOS article.

    We're considering putting up another KONOS timeline for my boys. I can't believe its been almost 20 years since I took the other one down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.