September 19, 2008

Unplugging to Recharge?

ascension2
"The Ascension" by Morgan, age 9 (marker on construction paper)


I'm plugging out so I can plug in to my real power source... J.C. - Jesus! This weekend is my time away, once a year, to leave my lesson planners... chores... kids... blogs... cats... and even my incredibly handsome man behind. Everything that makes me who I am (besides the One who made me) is getting left at the house. I'm getting a fresh reminder of how to abide in the vine.

While it might be hard to go without the family and computer for two or three days, I'm sure it will be a wonderful weekend. And a much needed retreat.

I'll see you Sunday night or Monday morning - back here - same place, new perspective!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have always had it in the back of my mind to do something like that. How important it is to remember to Whom we belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) to you Heather. We all need a little time to refresh ourselves.

    GREAT picture MeesAlees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.animatedatlas.com/movie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that your weekend proves to be very fruitful

    ReplyDelete
  5. BE refreshed and renewed girlfriend! See you when you get back!;)

    Awesome pic too!! :) that girl's GOT IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.