October 02, 2008

Thursday Challenge: Tiny

ladybug

Ladybug Haiku...


Ladybird Beetle

Tiny feet tickle
A shiny red visitor
She lets me observe

- by Sprittibee

Want more ladybug poetry? Visit this nifty ladybug poem site. Or stop off at the many other Thursday Challenge photos to see pictures of "tiny" things.



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.