November 11, 2008

Almost Wordless: Punkin

punkin

Can't you just smell the turkey, the dressing, the warm and fragrant pies?

While you are gearing up for Thanksgiving, be sure to stop by the Carnival of Homeschooling this week. Don't forget to sign up for the November/December Homeschool Swap, either. OH - and make sure to vote for your favorite blogs at The Homeschool Post.

If you are really bored, stop over at my flickr account and check out some photos from our latest field trip to San Antonio.

So much to do, so little time.

I think this pregnant mama is going to cheat and eat some roasted chicken with dressing and cranberry sauce some time soon! I'm not sure I can wait until Thanksgiving!

I'm off to my 20 week sonogram! I should have some news tomorrow...


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. I guess I was bored;') Your flickr photos were gorgeous! What kind of camera do you have? It is awesome! I'm in the market for a new one so I'm trying to get ideas of what I want.

    Good luck with your Appt. today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're up and running, sweetie! Great pumpkin shot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 weeks huh? Sooooooo--- what you're really telling us if you are turning into a pumpkin, too?

    Hee hee... congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pumpkins! I love pumpkins! Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful picture of autumn! A magical WW to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! Your San Antonio set is wonderful too.
    I think it's funny that both of our punkin shots came out with very similar color. Down to the stems. Not sure why I find this so interesting. Maybe I'm just weird. http://johnandsara.smugmug.com/gallery/6264167_LmQnL#395382525_ZC8Wf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed the shot of the pumpkins, did you arrange them or where they like that already? In either case, it was a very interesting visual.

    Check out my WW offering at:

    http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2008/11/wordless-wednesday-falls-last-hurrah.html

    BTW, now you made me hungry for a sandwich too!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes me feel warm inside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pumpkin with the broken top!

    Good luck with your sonogram!

    PS: If you want to eat Thanksgiving now, you are free to. That's one of the joys of being preggo! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because of this post, all I have been thinking about today is MawMaw's dressing. An entire pan to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.