November 10, 2008

You Still Have Time to Vote!



Okay, maybe the elections are over, but you can still vote! That's right. The annual Homeschool Blog Awards gives you and additional two weeks to cast your vote... for all your favorite homeschool bloggers, that is.

We had nearly 600 different blogs nominated - many in multiple categories! Believe me - there is someone out there that loves you! What a huge and wonderful list we have enjoyed browsing through as we set up the polls. I only wish that ALL of them could have been in the final voting stage (but you would never have been able to review them all before the two-week voting period is up).

Voting begins today (is already under way) over at The Post. Remember to visit the blogs and make an 'informed choice'. You can visit the blogs by clicking their NAME. To vote, you click the bubble beside their blog title. You don't have to vote right away if you would rather take some time to browse first. You have until midnight on the 21st! Winners will be announced on November 22nd!

Good luck to all those who were nominated and made finalist!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. 600! that's alot! I feel really special now.

    And I was shocked to see I'm in 2nd place as of a few minutes ago...

    thanks for all your hard work as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.