November 27, 2008

Even Though I Never Win Anything... I'm Thankful

SDC13129_phixr

Had to post this photo because I love this bag. My husband calls me the bag lady. So I need another bag, of course. You can't be a bag lady without a lot of bags.

I bet you thought I would be posting something about Thanksgiving today. Ha! Not this year. However, I am certainly thankful and enjoying my favorite holiday.



I'm thankful for:

1. Jesus
2. My hunk of burning love (Kevin)
3. The monsters (kids)
4. The gummy bear - turned Sumo Wrestler (due in March)
5. Family (it's great to be home in TX and able to spend the holiday with them)
6. My sweetest fuzzy love (Quaker my mancat)
7. Maternity Jeans (don't know what I would do without them)
8. My camera (I had to sit on my hands so I wouldn't put this in the top 3)
9. Freedom to homeschool the kids (we love it)
10. Flickr (my new best friend)
11. Friends - of course (and yes, they are more important than Flickr!)
12. Texas
13. Turkey, dressing and cranberry sauce (wish I could eat it all year)
14. Grandma Betty's chocolate worm pie (oh, my. dear. It's good!)
15. Gas prices being low right now
16. My husband having a job right now - even though the economy stinks.
17. Cold weather (I love winter in Texas)
18. Striped socks.
19. Blogging, Twitter, and Email
20. My "imaginary friends" (online buddies)
21. Good books
22. The team at the HSBA
23. Photoshop and Lightroom (because one day I'll own them both)
24. My vehicle (that's big enough to fit another baby without upsizing)
25. Health insurance
26. My OBGYN
27. That my husband got a full week off for vacation (even if we are turning in to complete useless vegetables)


What are you thankful for?



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Great list Heather. We have so much to be thankful for, even the little stuff, eh?
    I posted mine at the HM Linky.

    Have a GRANDE Thanksgiving!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for ... my family, my loving husband, our home, food, health, natural beauty, and so much more. Our Lord has indeed blessed us beyond measure.

    May God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving.

    Grace & Peace.
    MomToCherubs
    http://www.becksbounty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU WON!! =) Congratulations! Just email me at chickiva@yahoo.com so I can get your address. Thanks!


    Miss Jessica

    Chickiva-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I didn't even think of low gas prices. That is truly a blessing. I hope you all have had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    I'm thankful for family, for marriage, for my career, for talent, for friendship, for LIFE.

    :)

    Congratulations on winning too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Striped socks" .. ?

    When you all come back to Austin, we need to get together and you just got to explain that one to me ...;-)

    rg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.