November 30, 2008

Great to be Home

I'm...

* upset that I slept in and missed church today. guess i shouldn't have stayed up until nearly 1am last night on my computer. couldn't be helped - i missed it in the 8 days we were gone.

* excited to start on a new blog design soon. don't ask me how i'm going to get it done. i think it is going to require a bit of a miracle and maybe a bribe to someone that knows more about web design than i do. i drew it out on paper last night.

* renting a carpet cleaner today. two cats alone for nearly 8 straight days is not good for builder-grade carpet. to say the least. especially when we changed their food brand before we left. ick.

* glad that i can breathe through my nose again - being sick for two weeks and stuck in Houston for 8 days with a humidity level of 485 was awful. now that i can breathe again, Kevin is sneezing. we just can't live together in the same city. what a pity.

* going to wipe all the computers clean in the house this week - starting today. time to restore full operating speed and delete any bugs we've picked up over the past year. i love it when my computer is at top speed and totally fresh. thank Jesus for extra desktop backup drives! makes the process so much easier.

* on my way out the door to go get a breakfast taco. nuff said. the rest of the day just has to be good from that point on. bacony goodness and pico de gallo are from heaven.

* downloading pictures... to come later. no time for frilly stuff before breakfast.



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I MISSED it too....
    We ALL came home with colds from the NORTH...I thought the cold KILLED that stuff...

    It's great to see you back!!
    peace!
    lori

    Climbing the laundry mountain!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should try Colorado? Maybe you could both breathe here . . . well, eventually. The air's much thinner here. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.