January 20, 2009

C is for Cat

cisforcat

I'm doing my A B See Photo Meme and 'Wordless' Wednesday' post together this week. Hard to pick just one thing for letter C. Cookies, children, cakes, computers, calendars, church, ceramics, chocolate, Cookie Crisp Cereal, cameras, coffee ... I could go on forever. Complaining has been a big C in my life lately. Trying to cut back. Not sure how you could photograph it, anyway.

I got two more things on my 2009 list checked off yesterday.

The book cases are here - thanks go to Cousin Sara (there's yet another C for you). Cousins are fun.

And...

I made that Carrot Cake. Well, actually the birthday girl made the cake. She's ten today. In honor of her birthday I'm putting the carrot cake on Gathering Manna later today. Finally. And then we are eating the rest of it tonight. Mmmmm!

And I'll be picking a winner today for the Blush contest. But first... off to Choir and Carschooling.

Have a super Tuesday!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.