February 01, 2009

Instead of Blogging I was...

tb-scrap1

1. Trying to sell furniture on Craig's List
2. Cleaning house
3. Helping the kids clean their rooms
4. Eating at a friend's (I'm sure I gained at least 2 lbs from her yummy meal)
5. Letting Morgan take a profile picture of my big pregnant belly

tb-scrap2

6. Scrapbooking some cards (cute, no?)
7. Napping
8. Going to church
9. Shopping at IKEA and drinking 2 glasses of Lingonberry punch
10. Eating BBQ and Banana Pudding with my in-laws

tb-scrap3

11. Visiting with friends
12. Reading a magazine
13. Writing in my prayer journal and reading Psalms
14. Going to small group bible study with 10$ pasta salad I got at the grocery store because I wanted to sleep instead of cook what I promised to bring

tb-scrap4

15. Feeling the Viking squirm in my belly
16. Miserable in my maternity jeans
17. Dreaming of the quilts, paint colors, and furniture I want for the nursery
18. Thinking about all the places I have to go and things I have to do this week


What did you do this weekend? Did you get some things checked off your 2009 List? Did you enter my free snack contest? Did you stop over Friday and add your ABSee Photo-letter post to the linky? I did "D is for Dorks" over there and slapped up a collage of mobile phone pictures that we goofy bees took in the past. Maybe I'll get to a letter this week. Keep popping in to comment - you keep me coming back! I'm so distracted, it isn't even funny.

Hope you have a blessed and productive week.



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook cards. I just love the colors.

    Blessings,
    Amy
    http://homeplatefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, The cards are so pretty!!! Just yesterday God spoke to my heart a devotion in regards to making cards. I think I'm going to use it on GGM soon. There are times I opt to buy something instead of make homemade too. You deserve that freedom, especially if you need to get some extra sleep. That baby bumble bee needs your energy. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE are ADORABLE...in your spare time make some for me??? :) I have ALL the supplies, just can't find the TIME!:)
    LOL!

    I can't wait to see Sisterlisa's devo on making cards...THAT might be the excuse I need! :)

    you wore me out!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy Bee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.