January 30, 2009
Almost a whole week without blogging. Wow. That's a record for me. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't sit here and blog. My pregnant brain is melting or something. Help!
So... to make it up to you, I'm giving away THREE WHOLE BOXES of Little Debbie's 100 Calorie Snacks.
Because you are worth it. And I love you. And you are sticking around despite my lack of brainwave activity on this site.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKES AND EAT THEM TOO:
1. Comment here (you must comment on this post to win).
2. Twitter about this contest and then comment again (you must leave one comment per entry).
3. Email your buddies and CC me. My email address is on the "Contact" button. Then comment again.
4. You may enter once per day, per method. In other words, one plain comment, one Twitter, one Email - per day (that adds up to 3 different options per day).
5. *UPDATE 2/2/09* Use my Little Debbie snack give-away button in your sidebar for an extra entry! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you did it!
Random winner will be chosen per Random.org by comment number. Entries must be received by February 6th (next Friday). You must provide your address to Little Debbies to receive the free snacks!
I've seriously started to wonder if I'll ever be my blogging self again. I feel as if I've been body-snatched by a little Viking alien... whom I adore ever so much. His little squirming and kicking in my belly is an endless delightful distraction these days.
Little Debbies gave me this wonderful snack box a few weeks ago and I've been munching on them with the kids ever since they arrived. [Find out more about the flavors by clicking the link in this paragraph.] There are still some left! They had me at "I come bearing free snacks". I'm sure you'll love them, too... and boy, with a case full, you can feed an army... (ie: a church youth group)!
I had to postpone the book give-away until I can get a response from the publisher. Someone likely went on vacation, because I emailed them Sunday and have not heard back.
In other news... I've been working like a mad dog on my January List and my 2009 List. More scratch offs and updates to come. It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't blog for a week.
Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email
Buzz Words: give+away, food, snacks, cake, sweets, cookies, free, groceries, contest, calories, healthy, delicious, yummy, eat