May 11, 2009

Homeschool Blog Awards

Been wondering what is up with the Homeschool Blog Awards site? Well,... it's a long, complicated story.

Basically, in a nut shell, the blame for the domain issue rests on ME and the distractions I've had lately (namely: Baby K). They sent me a renewal request a few months back in my 'decoy' email box (the one I send all my JUNK to). Lord knows I don't want GoDaddy and their tacky advertisements in my regular email box. Thus led to the problem of not finding out about the domain expiration before it was too late.... because I was busy having a baby and such, and didn't check that 'other' box.

So, here's what it means to you: The Homeschool Post (our real name) is still around! Don't write us off just yet. Our team of 15 SUPER AUTHORS are still on board. We are just working on the domain and WordPress issues and will hopefully have our 'pretty face' back on soon.

In the mean time: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR URL LINKS! If you have us on your sidebar (brownie points!!!), just go in and change the homeschoolblogawards.com to hsbapost.com!

We at the HSBA Post all thank you for your continued visits despite Sprittibee's big bobo.

...and I'll be back in later tonight to update you on my super fun trip to the Homeschool Book Fair in Arlington, Texas! I got some awesome photos of some famous homeschool curriculum and book authors... and even some bloggers you might know of! I'm beat after an exhausting trip with baby in tow. And there are bills to pay and bags to unpack... but until then, please update your Homeschool Post Bookmarks and check back with me later!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the update! I've been looking everwhere to figure out what happened and no one seemed to know! Hey, we all make mistakes - don't be too hard on yourself!

    -HomeGrownMommy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.