June 27, 2009

Bloggin' Live From the Convention



This is my first attempt at an iPhone post. Brought to you straight from the nursing room at the Austin CHEACT Book Fair. I'm about to go in to hear Jessica Hulcy's son talk about how he's greatful to his parents for going that last mile to finish what they started. It is so easy to understand why homeschoolers give up when the kids get in high school! Not to mention why moms get burned out half way in to the journey of home education.

Kind of like how this little peck and poke keyboard is burning me out half way through this post...

But I digress...

... And abuse elipses. Sorry.

I better take advantage of this sleepy-baby moment to slip in to the conference session late! Talk to you later. Check out my facebook page to see what Homeschool blogger came to see me yesterday: www.facebook.Com/Sprittibee! I need to go get some halfway-mark Homeschool mom encouragement.

Later!


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your "halfway mark" homeschool encouragement! I think you did fine making an iPhone post from the nursing room at the convention. Good for you!

    Wish I could check out your fb page, but alas, my dh & I have agreed to stay off of it... at least for a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your iPhone post! I haven't tried it yet...though I have to Wordpress app.

    Hope you get something from the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Encouraging, encouraging, encouraging you!

    (and I like elipses.... ~smile~)

    All's grace,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.