June 12, 2009

Elbow Grease, Boobiejuice and Poppyseeds

I'm so busy cleaning up the back end of my blog that I don't have time for the front end - or the side that you are reading. My blog designer told me I had to clean up my categories. Seems a hundred categories is too many! Who knew?! And then there's the decisions to be made, the graphics my kids have to draw, the backing up of templates, the GoogleTalking with Darcy. Things are pretty hairy.

During all this design prep, I also have some nursing issues going on that aren't pretty, either. Things you just don't blog about. Boobiejuice containers being one of them. Needless to say, I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday. Kohen is going, too. Pray for some resolution to our ills and for the little Viking to start gaining weight to live up to his namesake.

While I await the blog to be finished and the health issues to resolve, I'll be attending a family reunion this weekend. I'm guessing that there are poppyseed kolaches with my name on them. My husband's family is Czech. They KNOW how to cook, baby. I can already feel the extra weight I'll be wearing home. If there's one thing that can get me away from my computer (as good as Mr. Viking can), it's poppyseed pastry things made my honest-to-goodness real Czech people.

New blog design coming soon. Pictures to follow of the kolaches. As for the boobiejuice... well... let's hope that everything works out fine.



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Hope the doctor visit goes well. I'm praying for you and for your little viking to be a big little viking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, hope you have a terrific weekend. Also for a great doctor's visit. Looking forward to the groovy new design. Love ya'! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.