September 18, 2009

T is for Toes



There's a first time for everything. Yesterday was Viking's first time to feel the grass on his tiny toes. He felt it with his chubby fingers, too. It intrigued him.

So fun to see a new little guy discover the world around him.



It was his half birthday yesterday. He's six months old! Seems like just a few weeks ago when I couldn't see my feet and was whining about not being able to get out of bed. My little 9 pounder has already doubled his birth weight. He's wearing size 12 months and already saying 'mama' and 'dada'. Yesterday he sat up for the first time on his own (we put him on the couch and he didn't fall over).

All these new milestones... and the baby book is empty. I never can find the time to sit down and write it all down. Hmmph. Well - at least I'm taking pictures.



Would you like to participate in the A B See Photomeme with me over at the Homeschool Post? Click over to join me at Letter T.



You don't have to post a T if you are in a different spot in the alphabet, though - just share what you have! There's a link to find out more about the meme on today's post. I have enjoyed the challenge to take alphabetical shots. How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Baby toes are so darling! I can relate to the empty baby book syndrome. My oldest's book is FULL and my second-oldest's book is pretty full but the last two... wellllll, their names and birth stats are in there! Oh well... how does that saying go? A picture is worth a thousand words!? You are ahead of the game when you look at it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! I can't believe he is 6 months old already...and can you believe that I have 3 grandsons? Wasn't I was just homeschooling their daddies yesterday? (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks just like daddy in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, what a handsome little guy!!
    (And I believe the baby book for my nearly 4 yr old son is completely empty also!) As you say, I'm taking lots of pictures! Perhaps some day I'll use some of the pages from the baby book and make some scrap book pages with the photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.